Sunday, August 3, 2008

Brownie Bottom Cheezecake

Yes, I know it's an s, not a z, but for some reason, I like to spell it that way. Especially when it just came out of my oven! :-) I've been quite the chef lately - Lemon Tarragon Chicken with oven roasted potatoes. Yum! Arroz con pollo. Yum! and Creamy Chicken w/Spinach over pasta. That was pretty yummy. I made cookies the other day for the people at work and Dan asked me if I cook as well as I bake. It made me sad, because I realized I don't cook as much as I used to. I've gotten pretty lazy with that the last few months... like since January or so...wow. Anyway - Tom and Camilla gave me some dog treats today for Dmitri and Highland. Two different kinds - cranberry and peanut butter. I was so excited to get home and let them try them! Even my dogs are eating better! :-)

2 comments:

Katie said...

Hey, you want to share those recipes? Those sound very tasty. I love trying new things.

Ang said...

recipes would be nice sounds good. When are you going to have us all over to try them out? lol I do need to bring you the behind the couch thing.