Sunday, June 8, 2008

Does eat oats, and mares eat oats...

Hoo Yi! I just got back from a whirlwind trip to Colorado to be in my cousin's wedding. Bah. :-)
It was a stressful trip - complete with hail, wind, rain, tears, bridesmaid dresses, high heels, tears, food, fun, laughter, tears, and general wedding stuff. Like pictures. Do you have any idea how much I hate pictures?!?! Sarah's lucky I love her! :-)
Anyway - It's late so I should head off to bed. 16 hours of sleep since Thursday, and we have to get up for Bible school in the morning! Uftah.
My bosses kids are coming to Bible school with me and that makes me soooooo happy! I am glad about that, but sad that my dryer broke. Yikes...what am I wearing tomorrow?!?!
Gotta go....

5 comments:

Jason said...

So are you saying that when you get married by the JP you won't miss all the hupla over a ceramony?

StacyGeorge said...

Dude - IF I get married, no, I won't miss the hoopla, and yes, the JP is the way to go! :-)

Abbi said...

Oh no!! Don't use a JP! You need to have flowers, and pretty dresses and lots of friends!

StacyGeorge said...

Oh Abbi, dear... I would totally have you do the flowers for my wedding, but alas, no prince in sight, and by the time he comes around, you'll be around 75 years old or so, and won't be able to travel well. It's just easier and more economical to stick with the JP. For me a wedding would be a big waste of money. I don't really have to worry about it anyway... :-)

Abbi said...

I think at 75 I will still be able to travel fine, so don't worry about me! :-)